It is now the period of the year you be considering to throw a home party – either for a reward to yourself and your team members on the signing of that latest big contract, or simply a get-together party for your university soccer team buddies. Throwing a party is always a fun thing, until you realize that you have all of the clean up to worry about afterward.
There is usually a lot that needs to be done, and it can take a lot of time. But if you are a busy professional, you may not have time to do a thorough cleaning after your party, before you need to get back to work.
Here are seven easy tips for you to follow next time you find yourself needing to clean up after a party.
- Use a basket for quick clean up. If you throw the party at your house, use an empty laundry basket to go around picking up all the dishes and glasses. This means you can make fewer trips to and from the kitchen.
- Have plenty of trash cans. If you have a lot of guests over, have plenty of garbage cans around for people to dispose of their garbage wherever. This is less clean up you have to do then.
- Clean in waves. If you are too overwhelmed at cleaning. Take it in steps. First collect he garbage, then wipe down surfaces. Doing it this way makes it go quicker.
- Use your dishwasher if you have one. For things that need to be washed, load up the dishwasher as full as you can. This cuts down on hand washing.
- Send food home with people. Buy some take-away Styrofoam packs and carriers in advance. If you had a lot of food leftover, send some with guests. Or, if they brought food to the party, send it back. It’s less for you to worry about afterward.
- Save mopping and vacuuming until the next day. If it is late at night, there is no need to clean your floors until something was spilled. Save it for the next night and you will be less tired in the morning.
- Enlist help from the professionals. After you got yourself busy the day with the preparation, you may be too exhausted for the cleaning. Whether it is for a one-time cleaning service or for regular clean-ups, HouseCleaning.sg is your one stop solution for your cleaning needs. Engaging professional cleaners from HouseCleaning.sg for your after-party cleaning not only saves you time, you will also get the peace of mind that these professionals will do a good job for you.
These tips will make sure that your clean up goes smoothly and quickly when you are done with a party. Busy professionals do not always have the time to spare, so finding quick ways of cleaning up will make their lives easier, and make it seem like less of a chore when they are getting it done.